I have made 2 payments for the same bill this month

• 28 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I've been charged twice for this months bill

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

No you haven’t… I’m guessing iD Mobile took payment via direct debit as they said they would, but you made a manual payment too? Any over payment will be credited to your next bill. 

I don't have a direct debit you sheep

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I've been charged twice for this months bill

Okay, without an active direct debit how can you be charged twice @Jordan Torkington?

You’d need to make your payment manually @Jordan Torkington, twice somehow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I don't have a direct debit you sheep

Hi @Jordan Torkington,

Just a fair warning, please refrain from abusing members of the Community.

Your original comment was not approved due to violating the Community Guidelines.

If you continue to post abusive comments you will be banned.

@WelshPaul is not an iD Mobile employee but he along with other users like @andewhite  provide valuable input and support other customers.

If you do not have an active Direct Debit, then it would only have been possible to have 2 payments taken if you made 2 payments on the account.

We can only refund additional payments via Direct Debit so we’d need to re-instate this to process.

Alternatively, you can leave the payment on the account as a credit and it will automatically be taken towards next months bill meaning, as long as next months bill is the same as your credit balance, no further payment will be due.

I’ve also renamed the topic for clarity. 

Mohammed

Why would I pay twice big mo 

I will be leaving this poor company once my contract is up 

Definitely this worse phone company out there 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jordan Torkington 

I’m unsure why you’d pay twice, as mentioned above this wouldn’t happen on our side, direct debit takes how much is owed and a manual payment would only take how much you authorise it to, we wouldn’t be taking extra.

I’m sorry you feel this way about iD Mobile, for smooth payments we’d recommend setting up a direct debit.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?