Late payment

• 2 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me, I thought I was getting paid today as my bill is coming out, I woke up and I won't be able to pay my bill till Thursday as I have not been paid, is there any way I can do this without my service being interrupted? My name is Jody Nathaniel, I just don't want my service going Dow as I'm in recovery from a major knee accident I fractured it and I need my phone to be able to contact the hospital and my carer and family and incase I have another emergency, can you please help.

Many thanks

Mr Jody Nathaniel

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jode Nate,

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

If you have a Direct Debit active and we failed to collect it, we’ll usually just try again in 5 working days and send a text to confirm.

No suspension is applied in this case.

If you have no active Direct Debit, then the services would be suspended for outgoing only.

As we haven’t been able to reply in time and it’s now Thursday, has this since been sorted?

Mohammed

Afternoon

My payment was rescheduled to 8th September unfortunately I need to extend this to 13th September due to my paycheck date changing. My service has now been put on hold. Can someone please update the payment date please.

Regards Marie

Userlevel 4
Badge

You need to start your own thread, not piggyback on other’s posts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Marie Stower,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delay with our response we have been extremely busy.

As today is the 13th will you still be able to make the payment or would you like us to help with the extension, if so please get back to us here.

If you are making the payment today the bar will be removed from the account within 2 hours of payment.

Once the payment is made you can change the direct debit date to a more suitable date.

Simply log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account and do the following:

1. Go to ‘Billing’. On the ‘Manage my Direct Debit’ panel, click ‘Manage my details’ and then ‘Change my Direct Debit payment date.’
  2. Choose a new day of the month from the drop-down menu (please note: some dates may by unavailable).*
  3. Confirm that you’d like to make this change.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?