Solved

Monthly payment

• 5 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello

I only have one account with I.D mobile, yet  when I spoke with one of your reps last week concerning two payments which were taken from my account in Jan, she apologoised for the error and said one of the payments for £9.00 which was taken from my bank account on the 21st of Jan would be returned within 48hrs. I then asked her about the payment of £9.90 which was taken on the 13th Jan from my account and she then said she would’nt be able to deat with it any further, and would refer my complaint to Customer Services concerning these payments.  The following day I received an email from I.D stating those payments are correct.  Why are they correct if I only have one account.

I await your reply.

John Higgins

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 February 2021, 18:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Tony Higgins,

We are sorry to hear about that payment issue, it doesn’t sound right from initial reading so we will send you a private message now so we can take some details to explain this further.

Ryan

Thank you for your interest, but I got onto ID customer service today and I complained about they taking two Direct Debit payments from my Bank account last month.  He said I.D only took one payment on the 13th Jan, but my bank statement shows ID took another payment on the 21st of Jan, which he says they didn’t.  Last week I made a complaint to I.D via webchat and the female I spoke to said she would refer the details to Customer Services.  Last Monday I got an email from their customer services stating both payments were genuine and they wouldn't be giving me any refund. Next Monday I shall contact my bank and ask them to explain both direct debit payments. Come to the end of Feb. when my contract is up for renewal I shall cancel it and go elsewhere.

Thanks for your interest

Tony

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tony Higgins,

I’m sorry to hear that.

I will get a PM sent to you over here so we can check if you have more than one account.

We’d only bill 1 Direct Debit for each account.

If you tap on the Direct Debit, you can click more info and then it should give an account ref.

If the numbers are both different, you will have 2 accounts.

Mohammed

Hi,

I ordered online only sim card for monthly payment 6 pound but now is 10 pound per month.Why?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Waldemar Olędrowicz,

Have you checked your account to see how the extra amount appears on your bill?

Also, have you changed your Direct Debit date recently?

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?