Question

need help!

• 7 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I disconnected my services and transferred my mobile number to a different network as was no longer satisfied with the service I was paying for so I left before my upgrade date which was 31st of March but because it was Easter I left on the 3rd of April and now iD mobile expect me to pay £45.05. They sent me an email saying £0 outstanding balance but when I login to my iD mobile account it says £45.05 outstanding, so which is correct! The email or the account 🤔 screenshots of the evidence, email and my iD mobile account.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Jasmine Lewis, welcome to Community!

Have you managed to resolve this issue/get in touch with us directly as of yet regarding this?

If not, please let us know, and we’ll drop you a PM to investigate this further.

Thank you,

Tyler

I've tired contacting you multiple times about this final bill situation and you don't believe me that I was due an upgrade on the 31st of march hence why I believe that I shouldn't have to pay £45.05 as I left in the right amount of time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jasmine Lewis,

It looks like the amount is your normal bill amount that is outstanding.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?