Solved

overchared on my bill

• 25 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi so I'm just got my monthly bill and normally my bill is £36.99 but this month I've been charged £71.06 !!! Which is a huge difference and I've looked on my bill online i can't see any outstanding charges . this is a crazy amount and I've no idea why ive been charged this much 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 January 2023, 13:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you changed or upgraded your iD plan, or adjusted the date of your DD recently @Sophie Pickup

Userlevel 1

Nope i haven't , and only really log in when my bill is ready to check it other than that i don't go on my account 

Userlevel 1

The only thing it looks like is that it's charged me for 2 months rather than one 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sophie Pickup,

It sounds like you’ve changed your payment date.

When you change your payment date, we would move your bill date to accomodate this change. This means your next bill will cover a bigger period as it would have the days of line rental you weren’t billed as normal.

If you log into the app/account, you should be able to see:

1. when your bill was produced
  2. what preriod this bill covers line rental for

Given the above, I would expect your bill is covering almost 2 months worth so you would likely not have a bill for the month prior.

If you’re still unsure, let us know and we’ll assist further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Ohhh ok the does sould like what might have happened ive probably just forgoted i changed the date then , thank for your quick response !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No problem Sophie, if you need any further help, give us a shout here, happy to assist!

Mohammed

Hi 

I was in the £62 monthly contract which end last December, got a phone call from id mobile shot sim only contact for£16 a month, then I get £62 taken through my direct debit at the end of December, and again in January, then it’s was attempting twice in February, now I’ve got a message that I got to pay £191 bear in mind my service has already disrupted since January, I try to rise the issue with live chat, that was in vain as I don’t if is a human chatting or a machine, so I desperately want to speak to someone to resolve this issue but again no customer service number available 

so what should I do please any suggestions 

Mine has done this too! Its gone up and I havent changed any date so I’m also confused!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jimmy Bigoude & @Sasha-Leigh Booth 

We’ll shortly send you each a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?