Solved

Paid my monthly bill but Phone is still 'cut off'

• 30 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I have paid my monthly phone bill today through the I'd mobile app. Normally it takes the payment straight away and my services turn back on but today it only took payment from my bank account but is still saying bill over due and hasnt connect me back on to my services? How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 January 2023, 16:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AshleighPaterson

It’s possible you may have another balance due.

Have you tried calling 0333 003 0001 to see if you are advised of any outstanding payments first?

If you here there is no balance outstanding but services are still barred, then we would need to manually lift this.

If you hear there is a balance, please make a payment and allow up to 24-hours for the bar to be lifted.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

I paid the outstanding ballance. Payment has came out of my bank account but not showing as paid on I'd mobile?. The next bill isn't due until the end of this month

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Ashleigh,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?