Solved

paid my phone bill and out of plan charges and been charged again

• 5 February 2021
  • 3 replies

My phone bill was due on the second of February 2021 which I paid by direct debit it would normally be £21.99 but it was £41.98 as I had out of plan charges which I was aware of this and was happy to pay it then 2 days later after I had paid my phone bill and the out of plan charges I then again was charged another  £41.98 which means u have over charged me as I had paid my phone bill and the out of plan charges on the second of February 2021as thats when my payment was due and was paid in full so u took more money then u should have u should have only taken the one payment of £41.98 not £83.96 I would like this matter resolved ASAP as this is not what I signed up for to be over charged 

icon

Best answer by Will 6 February 2021, 11:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ellisefeldwick21,

This doesn’t sound right, have you had two lots of £41.98 taken from your bank and if so, did you go through to make a manual card payment? Manual card payments that are made within a few days of a Direct Debit being due can result in the Direct Debit still being taken.

Please let us know more and we’ll have this investigated further.

Ryan

Yes I have had two lots of £41.98 taken from my account by direct debit twice this month

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That does sound odd @ellisefeldwick21,

We’ll drop you a private Message now to have this looked into.

Will

Why iD Mobile?