Solved

Payment

• 22 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello, i have recently had a letter through the post regarding an overdue payment of £24.19. However that was for my old phone and the plan for that phone ran out a good couple months ago. I’m not too sure why i’m getting a letter regarding a payment i’m 99% i’m not supposed to be paying as the contract is now up? Please could you help, Thankyou. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 24 January 2021, 17:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Rachel1975,

After the minimum term period has ended, the plan will still continue until you request a cancellation. You can cancel your plan by speaking to our Live Chat Team here. They can also guide you with making a payment.

Ryan

This is the third time of sending you an email.  In the first place there is a confusion with Curry’s and ID.  When we first went to currys to upgrade.  We asked the employer to set up a dd for 2 seperate accounts.  Un be knowing to us this was NOT DONE.

We were not notified from ID all we keep getting is letters from CARS.  Which they have now told us that the bill was £44.?? that was before Christmas, now they are telling us that the bill now has accumulated to £309.00 or more.  I asked why this has accumulated so much they told me for ADJUSTMENTS.  WHAT ADJUSTMENTS?  If you can sort this out asap, or I will get someone  to give me some assurance and advice;

Carole Cordery

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @barrycordery 

iD would send your monthly invoices and you would also receive a notification to advise you of any bills or payments.

Have you registered for an online account? If not register can be done via the link below;

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

You can find out more information on what you can do within the iD Mobile App, by clicking here.

You have not answered my question…..WHAT ADJUSTMENTS ARE THERE for the bill to go up from £44.?? to £309.??.  Also you have not told me exactly how much the bill really is.  Your communication system is a load of RUBBISH and that is being polite.  It has taken you long enough to answer my e-mails and for what  NO USE TO ME WHAT SO EVER….

Carole Cordery.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @barrycordery 

We will send you a Private Message so we can help with your issue

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?