Solved

Prevented from making calls..

• 2 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

My plan says ‘unlimited calls’ yet I can’t make anymore outgoing calls because apparently I have reached my ‘capped limit’ any reasons why this could be happening?

Thanks,

Jim

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 March 2021, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jim Montgomery,

Most likely it’s due to the number you are calling not being part of your plan.

Unlimited inclusive calls are to UK landline numbers, 01, 02 and 03 as well as standard UK Mobile numbers.

What’s the first 4 digits of the number you’re calling?

Note: 084 and 087 numbers are non-geographic and not included in your allowances.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed 

The area code is local to me (01279), it’s a local care home business number but I have since realised I can still make calls to other numbers so it appears to be limited to this one number only 🤞

Jim

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jim Montgomery 

Are you able to make calls to other local numbers starting with 01279? As the number you are trying to call may be registered as a business number, it may be a chargeable number which is preventing you to call through.

-Mohsin

Hi @Mohammed 

Yes I tried ringing a different 01279 number today and I was connected so I think you are most probably right as it appears to be isolated to that particular number. I am not particularly concerned so long as I can make other calls so thanks for your help Mohsin.

Jim

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We are happy to hear you are able to call other 01279 numbers @Jim Montgomery 

Feel free to message us for any other issues you may have. Enjoy the rest of your day.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?