• 19 June 2023
  • 6 replies

You have taken 29£ twice

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 June 2023, 15:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

You have taken £29 twice and left me overdrawn over the weekend. It’s proving impossible to contact you. I have been told to ring creations by curry’s, that was wrong, rang again they tell me to contact ID. Close to cancelling the contract. Am so annoyed. Rubbish 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Don’t duplicate your posts :(

Don’t get involved if it’s not your business, doesn’t help anyone!! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD community is a public forum, which anybody with Internet access can read, and forum members can comment on user posts as per community guidelines.

If you’re trying to contact the iD Mobile support teams, for help with your iD account @Jane321, the best options are iD live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM (direct message). 

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends). iD staff only read forum posts once a day, sometimes less frequently.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you call 020 7139 1397, you’ll get through to the iD telephone sales team. They should be able to assist - good luck. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Don’t get involved if it’s not your business, doesn’t help anyone!! 

Hi @Jane321,

We’d like to remind you to refrain from such messages on the Community.

Users like @andewhite  and @Geluk may provide support to others on the Community to assist in making the Community a better place.

We would advise against making multiple posts surrounding the same topic as this causes duplicate topics on the Community.

To keep the Community organised, I’ve merged your two topics together as they relate to the same issue.

Please post any further responses surrounding the same issue here.

Please only create a new topic if the issue is a new issue different to the existing one above.

If you still need support, please let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?