Skip to main content

Whenever I log into my account it comes up with 'Oops something went wrong' when I try to edit my payment details. I need to change my bank details but it doesn't let me. I can't seem to get through to an actual person to ask for help. 

Same here, I've been trying for a couple of weeks now both in the app and online. Must be a bug in the system :-(

ID have previously advised calling the vulnerable customer line on 0800 049 2376 to change it, doesn’t matter you’re not vulnerable

Morning @Lilley Youngs, @Liz231214.

We are aware a small number of customers are unable to update their Direct Debits in the iD Mobile app or My Account Online. Please contact our Live Chat team to update your details.

I've contacted the team through 'LiveChat' and spoke to someone called Sarah, we just went round in circles as she was unable to help.

Afternoon @Lilley Youngs,

Please try this number: 0800 049 2376, I’ve had confirmation from others customers this has worked for them.

Thanks.

Need to change my bank details

Hi @Linda Bunting 

We’d recommend using the iD Mobile app/website while logged in (after having registered) to change your banking details.

Tom