Skip to main content
Solved

Watch out

• 2 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Why ID mobile is charging £10 to a customer to fix their technical issues ?

If you are a vulnerable customer watched out, ID mobile will not tell you and charged you to fix their errors. I am now 8 days without able to access my iD mobile datas (89Gb in credit) and more importantly my essential access apps.

Hi @Rico,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you advise which charges you are referring to?

Is the charge showing on your bill? If so can you confirm what the amount is showing for?

Kash

I realised Id mobile like to use the wording “we will credit you" instead of "we will debit you” to confuse customers specially when you asked to resolve a issue and complaint. Not helping just taking your money and issue still on, not follow up, from complaint team, still no access to my extra paid datas, total silence. I am now doubting id mobile can follow a complaint (reference 412173055) but prefered to patronise customers how to read a bill and preying on the most vulnerables. Appauling

Hey there @Rico, sorry you feel this way.

When our teams say “credit”, this means it will go onto your account and come off your next bill(s) until all used up. 

I can see you’ve mentioned you already have a complaint with us, and I have just replied to another comment on a post from yourself, and as mentioned there, we’d recommend calling the complaints team for further updates on your complaint.

Thank you,

Tyler

There is ONE complaint reference412173055 the same one since on the 2nd june 2024.

What is this community forum for, I would suggest "Reading the posts" is there anybody taking notes, I doubt so. All responsed are formatted to create to not deal with complaints.

What ID mobile called a “credit” is actually a refund for 3 misold products, which they knew when sold, were useless to me when roaming. 

My money is not a credit, it is a refund for misold product which has not be refunded on my last bill as ID mobile pretend. 

ID mobile charge 2X twice 2X bills, debited my bank account £18… and £38.. for the same month for these misold products and leaving a vulnerabble customer stranded for 10 days without any prior communication and reason of disconnection. 

Moresover out of plan roaming charges on ID bills are opaque, no breakdown ,details, basically charging what they want.

No apology compensation for Id mobile shortcoming and failure to provide service and the distress they knew they caused to a vulnerable customer.

As i mentioned in previous posts before, i have already call the ID complaint team, repeated myself again for hours for same complaint, both on chats and calls, is not only time consuming useless but not acceptable

The only reply to my complaint is a bill for £54....

Hi @Rico,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that we have responded to your elsewhere.

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

However if the complaint is with our Complaints Team, I would advise that you contact them directly.

Kash

Like any other providers, ID do not send a text to warn you are about to run out of roaming allowances and ID app make you think you are in plan. The lack of transparence about ID own roaming surcharged when out of plan make sense now. 

I am sorry you have to play fool. As you know I have reached ID teams multiple times. ID response slowdown my network service and closed my complaint on the 6 July.

The complaint 412173055 will be send to the Ombusman.

Hi @Rico,

I can see that you have posted elsewhere and we have responded to you.

If you require further assistance please let us know here or you can contact our Live Chat Team.

Kash