Question

My son has left the country and I want to cancel the contract?

• 10 August 2020
  • 3 replies

My son has left the country, The SIM has been disabld. He never registerd. Account contract for 24 months fionished in June, I need to cancel the contract

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @SAD,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Is the contract in your name or your son’s?

We can only process the disconnection with you if it’s in your name?

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, ad the first correspondence I have received from you guys is a letter threatening to blacklist for non-payment, then I can only assume the contract is in my name. However, I have now contacted your chat and have had to confirm my identity.

Having done that I received an email outlining how to stay with ID. 

I have no SIM, no way of registering because your security doe not accommodate no SIM, I am stuck between having to actual network usage with ID for over a year and being threatened with non-payment for not being able to cancel the contract.

I signed on for 24 months, paid the amount for 24 months and now want done with your crowd. How does this need to be so difficult?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @SAD 

We’ve sent a message privately on here so that we can help you with the disconnection request as mentioned.

If the account is in your name we should have no problem putting in a 30-day disconnection request for you from our side.

Please respond to the message sent and we’ll take it from there.

Why iD Mobile?