Solved

Cancel contract

• 20 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I cannot get hold of a Human being to talk to.

I dont know my mobile number, so logging anywhere doesnt work.

Ive forgotten my password and cant get a reset done, as I dont know my mobile number.

Live Chat isnt a human being, is a chat bot.

I cant even find an email address to contact them.

Reason I dont know my number, is that I removed ID Mobile SIM and replaced with a Giff Gaff.

I want to know, how much is left on my contract, so I can pay up and leave ID Mobile.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 January 2021, 20:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @FrustratedBeyondBelief,

We’re sorry to see that you have not been able to use the mentioned channels to find an answer to your request. We will send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

Very frustrating experience in regards to your customer service. I wish to cancel my plan but the following error code keeps occurring.

"Invalid Request, Validating the request has been failed with CMP6 details”.

Please PM so this issue can be resolved!!

Where have you PM’d me?  If its a message to my account, I can't log in as I've forgotten my password and don't know my mobile number to enter when trying to reset.

Go onto to their help/support section on their website and use the chat, then ask to speak with an agent (the earlier the better). This will be your quickest way of getting a response as I too have just resolved my issue with them. 

Edit: apologies I didn’t read the bit where you don’t have your mobile number.

Many thanks for the guidance, but I found Live Chat just to be a Bot, with pre-determined responses and like you said, I dont know my mobile number.  I tried just typing in zeros, but its still just a bot.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @jeromeowen,

I’ve responded to you already via the Trustpilot contact, please check this.

@FrustratedBeyondBelief you can find the PM here via this link:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox

You’ll see the conversation with us and can reply here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?