Solved

Cancel my disconnection

• 3 October 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi.  I’ve asked for my ID mobile to be disconnected but I have now changed my mind and would like to keep it going.  Please can you let me know how to do this as I can’t get through on the phone or live chat?  Thanks Andrew

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 October 2020, 16:15

Hello @Andrew Hornung,

You can usually cancel this via Live chat, but we’ll send you a PM here so we can process this for you.

Mohammed

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Andrew Hornung,

You can usually cancel this via Live chat, but we’ll send you a PM here so we can process this for you.

Mohammed

I also want to cancel a disconnection notice but the live chat hasn’t been available for ages and want to get this done asap.  Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Cherrie,

I’ll send you a PM so we can help cancel this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel the disconnection request however the live chat is not exactly live, a ID bot does not help with the query

Please can I be contacted as the automated telephone line is not helpful either

Userlevel 1

Hi please could someone help me as I wish to cancel my disconnection as I have changed my mind and would like to keep my contract.

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel the disconnection request however the live chat is not exactly live, a ID bot does not help with the query

Please can I be contacted as the automated telephone line is not helpful either

Did you get it sorted?

Userlevel 1

Yes, I had to create a new question and got a response within 24 hours, they private messaged me and asked for a few details, and then sorted it 

Userlevel 1

Yes, I had to create a new question and got a response within 24 hours, they private messaged me and asked for a few details, and then sorted it 

Thank you. I have created a new question also so will wait. Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

HI @Lynne C 

I can see we have sent you a Private Message regarding this. One of my colleagues will respond to you to help with this.

-Mohsin