Solved

Cancel upgrade order

• 13 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello, I want to cancel my upgrade order before it arrives as I’ve already upgraded via the app 

I don’t want to be paying 2 lots of monthly payments. 
I have tried the website but chat is closed 

just want to cancel the sim delivery before it arrives. 
As like I’ve said I’ve already switched to the same plan via the app 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 13 November 2020, 17:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @AngelikiZ 

So that we can help with that.  We’ve sent you a private message.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I also need help with this please could you contact me

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Kav213 

We’ll send you a private message, to help you with your cancellation.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Michelle

hi i am inquiring you about my upgrade to a new handset which is iphone12 pro max but i want to cancel it before the delivery. And the carphonewarehouse already took the amount of £99.99 on my account its the upfront cost.I send them email and they said before they give me the refund back to may account i need to cancel my upgrade to id mobile.Can you please email me back thank you.

Userlevel 1

Hi there @AngelikiZ 

So that we can help with that.  We’ve sent you a private message.

Please can you contact me also. I believe I may have chosen 2 upgrades via the app by accident. I need to cancel one of them. Thank you

I need to cancel an upgrade please

Hello, I want to cancel my upgrade order before it arrives as I’ve already upgraded via the app 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @maria sonia newby@Csoffe@Deedee10 & @S123,

Sorry for the delay in response here. Have you all managed to get this sorted since posting your messages? The quickest way of contacting us is by using our Live Chat Team here. If they are busy at the time, please try again shortly after.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?