Solved

Cancellation charges - chat person disappeared

• 15 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Since ordering a phone and then returning it well within the cooling off period, money has been taken from my account before I could cancel the DD and I have been sent a bill for more charges.

I never even took the phone out of it’s box, did not insert the SIM, and so have not availed myself of any service to incur charges!

I’m shocked at the difficulty in being able to communicate directly with ID to get this resolved.

After spending half an hour giving details in the chat the person went off to investigate and never came back!!

I tried a number given on Google but it wasn’t known. Should I risk another hour via chat or is there a better way?

icon

Best answer by Gaynor56 15 October 2020, 12:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Update - Success!

I decided to try via chat again. I guess it’s pot luck who you get after pushing through the bot hurddle.

This time I dealt with Christopher De Bliquy who sorted my issue quickly and efficiently.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Great to hear @Gaynor56 

We’d imagine any refunds should be back with you within 7 days of the cancellation being done.

If you do need any help further down the line though just contact the Live Chat Team post again here and we’ll send you a private message to look into it further if needed.

Why iD Mobile?