Question

cancelling my packaged

• 19 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I cannot remember when I opened the account and I have tried to cancel my account but without the phone number it appears I cannot get it cancelled I have tried to phone but no answer all I want to do is cancel my accout

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Frads,

We’re disappointed to hear this. We have a few ways of which you can cancel a plan and our dedicated thread outlines some options that are available to you. Here is the link. Let me know how you get on.

Ryan

The link tell me to log on to my account I have not got a clue about the account or the phone number just want to cancel it but everything tells me to log on but when I have no idea of any details I cannot log on 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Frads 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your account and assist you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?