Question

End my contract

• 26 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I want to cancel my contract and have been trying to do this since the 23rd of AprilĀ  to give 30 days notice as my contract ends on the 22nd of May.

There is no help on here

All chat operators are busy and I cannot email ID as the site is under construction.

I will be cancelling my Direct Debit after the next payment comes out.

Yes, Covid is affecting us all, but this is ridiculous that you cannot even email someone and I do not wish to pay for a phone that I no longer am using.

Can anyone help meĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @JenniferoĀ 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is -Ā After your 30 daysā€™ notice period ends, your plan will close, and weā€™ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and itā€™ll obviously fail if youā€™ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected ā€“ so please keep your Direct Debit open!Ā 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

ā€‹

Why iD Mobile?