Solved

Ending contract

• 3 December 2018
  • 5 replies

Contract is ending. Will direct debit automatically stop as don't wish to renew. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 December 2018, 16:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
I doubt it - normally phone contracts continue until you actually cancel them.

Bear in mind that cancelling the Direct Debit WILL NOT cancel the contract.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Contract is ending. Will direct debit automatically stop as don't wish to renew. Thanks

Hi @Susanm71,

The direct debit will remain active until you contact our Customer Service Team to request a cancellation. Also, cancelling the direct debit yourself will not cancel the contract and will result in the bill mounting up unless a manual payment is made.

Do you wish to leave at the end of your contract?

Ryan
Yes want to leave is mobile at end of cibtract8but am unable to get through to customer service each time I call? Also have my mum and dad's contract coming to an end and wish to discuss this also?
Regards
Susan
The telephone number I wish to come to an end is [Removed]
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey Susan,

No worries. Please can you contact us so we can access your account to take a look at this cancellation further? When sending your email, please include your iD Community username, full name, full address, iD Mobile number and date of birth and we'll be back in touch soon.

Also, please note that if your parents contracts are not in your name, we won't be able to discuss this here I'm afraid and they will need to contact us separately.

Thanks.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?