Question

Ending my plan

• 9 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I have been living in the Philippines 1 year and 2 months, my contract has ended 8-9 months now, but everytime I go to My Account Online, the problem goes to the password or pincode ID Mobile staff sends to my ID Mobile Number which was never used Roaming so it is not active. I am losing too much money on the small Sony mobile phone, becoming very expensive after the 2 years contract and from my free minutes/calls and free texts. I was meant to return to UK last March 2020, but due to the pandemic lockdown and ongoing problems, I have no desire to return to UK in the near or far future. How is it possible to end my plan online when I also read so many complains about their contract/plan ending, but could not do it. ID Mobile has taken advantage getting much money from customers by making it so difficult with their system! Please help me! I am a 70 yr, old senior lady from the Philippines!  

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @carmella6495 

We can help you arrange a disconnection.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?