Question

Ending my plan and DD

Userlevel 1

I have tried my query on the mobile app and also on live chat but no response. I need a human to answer my query please! I understand we’re all in a difficult position atm but all I ask is a response....My contract ended yesterday which I have ended on the app as I do not want to continue my plan and also don’t intend on going elsewhere or taking out a new plan atm. I have now cancelled my DD, I want to ensure no further payments will attempt to debit. I do not want my credit rating to be affected. Thank you

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @lrudalljones 

Please can you confirm what kind of contract you had? 

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Hi @lrudalljones 

Please can you confirm what kind of contract you had? 

Regards

Aklima

I took out a contract for 2 years, where I payed an upfront cost and a monthly DD now that has ended beginning of May.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @lrudalljones 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I HAVE ALREADY CANCELLED MY PLAN. I NEED A HUMAN TO LOOK INTO MY ACCOUNT TO ENSURE NO FURTHER DD WILL BE TAKEN AS I HAVE NOW CANCELLED IT WITH MY BANK. I DO NOT WANT MY CREDIT SCORE TO BE AFFECTED. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION BY NOT SENDING ME ANY LINKS

Userlevel 1

Hi @lrudalljones 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

If my bank have already cancelled my DD, how can I re-instate it or make a one off payment as it should be my last payment is that correct? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @lrudalljones 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi @lrudalljones 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Direct message to where please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @lrudalljones 

Please click on your account and your direct messages should appear. 

Regards

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?