Solved

Expired PAC code being provided to me

I have requested a PAC code so I can transfer to a new provider. PAC code sent is the same as the one provided by Tesco mobile so that I could switch to you. This code also expired on the 4th July. Will end up paying for two contracts whilst trying to get correct PAC code. Please can you sort this out.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 August 2020, 18:28

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Les C,

I’m sorry to hear that.

I’ll get someone to PM you regarding this so a new PAC code can be sent out.

Mohammed

Many to speak to someone on Live chat. All resolved. Many thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s great to hear, thanks for the update @Les C.

Will

I’ve got exactly the same problem. I can’t get hold of anyone to get me a new one!

I had problems transferring over to id so in the end I cancelled and now I can’t leave!!! It’s a joke!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @rosiebear16,

I have responded to your other topic in regards to this, you should have a PM from our Support Team to help further.

Ryan

I have exactly the same issue. I’m being issued with a PAC code that has already expired and was the one I was issued from my last network provider - can you help please ID?

An ID poster above has mentioned it being faster to use Live Chat - but every time I’ve tried, it says there’s no-one available to help...where do I go from here? Do I need to raise an official complaint to sort this out?

Still nobody has helped me with this issue, 5 days later. Still I have been unable to contact someone on Live Chat despite trying many, many times. Being unable to receive a valid PAC code is illegal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Still nobody has helped me with this issue, 5 days later. Still I have been unable to contact someone on Live Chat despite trying many, many times. Being unable to receive a valid PAC code is illegal.

Hello @OmariSnaymoe 

I’ve sent you a PM so we can pick this up for you now.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Requested PAC Code a few days ago and keep receiving the same expired one - would appreciate you attending to this as soon as possible.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @sanchillida 

We’ll contact you via PM and arrange for a new PAC code to be sent out to you.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

I have the same issue, I have requested a pac code from the ID app, live chat, and over text and I am receiving the expired pac code from my previous provider. I have tried calling up but the lines are down please help :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @__leahjanex,

We’ll PM you so we can get the correct PAC code provided to you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello

I’ve got the same problem. Requested a PAC on 28/1 and received code that had expired on 24/1. Trying to perform “triangular port” to transfer number to a new Id Mobile account and need valid code to perform first leg.

Can someone help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @gavinjbaxter 

We will send you a PM to get the correct PAC code sent out to you.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?