Question

Need to cancel for now but can't log in to cancel

• 13 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a ID mobile number however i'm not getting the phone I thought at the moment so I need to pause or cancel my direct debit for now. I cancelled it via my bank however I got a message saying I need to log in to cancel which I am tryng to do but I don't have a login. I also can't create a new login as i'm not using the ID mobile number so I cant receive the code. Please help as I would like to pause but I can’t log in to do so. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Rhii101 

Unfortunately we don’t have the means to pause an account in the way you're saying. 

Though if you’re not in a contract currently we could disconnect that for you if it’s no longer needed?  It just means you’ll lose the mobile number that is with that.

The quickest way to request a disconnection is through our Live Chat Team generally, though if you have any trouble reaching them then let us know and we’ll send a private message here if needed.

Is the account in question in your name?  As it would need to be the account holder who gets in touch for any account changes.

Why iD Mobile?