Trying to get a PAC code, but can't, PLEASE if anyone knows how.

For months now, ID have recognised my number and acknowledges that I have an account with them, both the APP and wesite can log me in, that;s when I start to get problems, my dashboard keeps saing ERROR and that is as far as I can get, no bilss, nothing.

Today had another go and managed to find send me my PAC code as I want to leave id, this is what I get back as an error,

nvalid Request, Validating the request has been failed with CMP6 details.

Id have tried to rectify the problems with my account and the last I heard from ID was about 3 weeks ago having spoken to someone on Live Chat, they recognised that I did have a problem and that the tech people would text me in a few days, which they did telling me that the problem had been sorted and I was now to sign in to my Account which I did with the same problem as before, since then I see that the online chat has even disappeared, id their anyone out there that help me, I just want my PAC code and leave.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @mark8805 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team  on this link who are able to assist with account related support.

If you scroll down the page you should be able to see Live Chat.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Thank you Pearl, I have just finished a Live chat and got my PAC code.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @mark8805 

Perfect, thanks for letting me know.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?