Question

where is live chat and no contact number to speak about cancelling contract.

• 18 September 2020
  • 6 replies

It seems that I'm not alone in this. Why do you make it so difficult to speak to someone for cancellations. After unsuccessfully trying to contact you, when I cancel my direct debit, you send me an email with a veiled threat of damaging my credit score if I don't restore it.

Why but why?

6 replies

Looks like your experience of iD is the same as mine - pretty desperate - and I’ve only been trying to have a response for the two days with no incoming calls since porting. Sorry I can’t help, but best wishes for a positive result.

So no community member willing to respond and help?

Mohammed now on the job following an initial 1hr 10m on the  Chat Line, when I was finally able to access it. Looks like the problem was more than the community could handle.

I found that Firefox browser did not fully display the iD website. Using Opera finally exposed the help ‘button’ and there was a person on the Chatline within seconds. At this stage, the problem remains and appears to caused by a faulty sim, but only established by me, putting it an Android phone instead. of an iPhone.

Hope the browser thing might also be of use to you. They seem OK, but it’s still not been a good experience.

Cheers

I’m having same problem, can’t cancel or return phone (monthly contract) which arrived yesterday.  Can’t speak to anyone or contact anyone via chat or email.  Worst service ever

Mine is just SIM only.

Good to know that there is a community. Just a pity that,what appears to be the right service, doesn't quite work out. Depending on how this awful pandemic works out, I may return. Chat line  people have been fine. Best wishes for a favourable solution to your problem.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sree,

Is it a 14 day cancellation you’re trying to perform, or just a standard disconnection?

Will

Why iD Mobile?