Question

call dropping

• 2 July 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi. Can you help?  I have been having problems with making calls.  My calls are cut short on a regular basis. This has been happening for about 2 months. This can be between 3 min and above.  I initially thought it might be my phone and contacted Apple. Apple told me to try a different sim provider in the phone and also try my sim in a different phone. I have done this and my calls are still dropping with a different phone.  The calls being cut happens more frequently during working hours.  Can you please help? I have tried to contact ID but Every way I am routed here, have put the question on before and didn’t get a response. Fingers crossed this time.  

8 replies

Userlevel 1

I experience the exact same - today for example I have lost signal 10 times between 10:00-12:11 as I am writing this message - unfortunately this is not unusual it happens on a daily basis and is very frustrating I have never had this issue with any other service  I don’t feel You won’t get an answer I never had my solution will be to change provider as soon as my contract ends 

Userlevel 1

+1. Both my outgoing and incoming calls are being dropped on a daily basis.  I am also  unable to make calls out.  There is no one to contact at ID mobile and they seem to have simply vanished.  They certainly don’t forget to collect their direct debit though.  I am looking for another provider - this is a total joke.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Dee64628 @Liz.sommerville @hetul888.

Sorry we didn’t catch this topic sooner.  We’re just now PM’ing you all in order to get some further details from you to help us diagnose each of your issues individually.

No widespread outages are in affect currently, so the more likely scenarios here are potential issues with your local masts.  We’ll troubleshoot all this though via PM.

Thanks

Hi how do I access your pm?

Hello @Dee64628 @Liz.sommerville @hetul888.

Sorry we didn’t catch this topic sooner.  We’re just now PM’ing you all in order to get some further details from you to help us diagnose each of your issues individually.

No widespread outages are in affect currently, so the more likely scenarios here are potential issues with your local masts.  We’ll troubleshoot all this though via PM.

Thanks

Kevin, I am having a similar problem, at least a couple of times a day, my calls get to 20 minutes, then it drops and a voiceover claims that I am not allowed to make any calls to that number… really???

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @TroyRahme20, that does sound odd. Is that on a multitude of numbers or just one? Are you experiencing any complete cut outs in service?

Will

It happens anytime I call another mobile number..

it is very strange and I use my phone for work (From home) so it's very frustrating.. it is a new contract that I moved over from Three, never had a problem there..

any assistance would e greatly appreciated..

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @TroyRahme20, I see that I’ve now picked this up in the Privates Messages and escalated it for you appropriately.

Cheers for your patience,

Will

Why iD Mobile?