Question

Coverage problems for the past 3 weeks

• 14 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, for the past 3 weeks my phone now hasn’t had any signal whatsoever through ID mobile all it says in the corner is Searching! I can’t contact anyone on here through online chat, email or by calling the customer service number (they all direct me to here- the community) can someone please help me? I’m paying for a service I cannot access, when I’m checking online for my network area it says my signal should be high, but I’m getting nothing- I need help???

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Geopac3,

Sorry to hear that and apologies for the delayed response here.

Have you tried restarting the handset or the SIM in another handset?

What’s the postcode of the area you’re using this in?

Mohammed

Hi, yes Iv tried all this- there’s still no signal! My area is G158HU

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I can’t see any maintenance in that area that would cause the problem you’re describing @Geopac3.

What happened when you tried the SIM in another phone? How long have you had the SIM card you’re currently using, and how long where there no issues for?

Cheers,

Will

Hi, Can you just cancel my account please? Nothing here is helping- I can have no contact with ID Mobile other than through this community! You don’t have live chat facilities, the calls aren’t being answered by an advisor and there’s nobody I can email for help- nothing anyone on this community is helping either, so Iv had a better sim package through sky mobile and I know I have no issues in contacting one of their helpful advisors! So can you do me a favour as this is the single only mode of contact I can have with ID mobile and close and cancel my account please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Geopac3 , I’ll send you a Private Message now so we can assist you with your cancellation.

Will

You can’t send a private message because I have no signal and can’t receive messages or phone calls! It would have to be done through my sons phone as he’s helping me with these messages on his phone

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s sent on to your profile on here, so as long as you’re able to log into this, you’ll get the message @Geopac3. It’s the same as how we’re communicating now, just private and secure.

Will

Why iD Mobile?