Solved

no coverage for the past week

• 14 October 2020
  • 8 replies

• I can't make or receive calls or use my data . This has been going on for a week.
  • Area coverage say should be on excellent coverage?
  • MY husbands phone is the same. 
  • There seem to be a lot of people in the WA11 9EJ area with the same problem. ID and Virgin are two I am aware of.
  • Please can you help.
icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 October 2020, 18:47

View original

8 replies

As for the last week,I have had no signal coverage at all. There are a lot of comments on our local neighbourhood watch about for this issue.

Is there a problem in the WA11 9EJ area.

Do you have any idea how long this will be going on for.

Am I due a refund for none service.

Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @pencil9515,

I’ve merged your topics together to avoid conflicting information being provided.

The local serving masts in this area are by Carr Mill Dam and are showing some unplanned outage as of 05/10/20.

This is for 3G.

There is no other serving mast neighbouring it seems.

For 4G, there’s a 4G 800 mast by Billinge Beacon unaffected.

The 4G 1800 mast is in the same area and this is currently having some unplanned outage also as of the 05/10/20.

We don’t have any confirmed dates here but the Networking Team at Three UK will be looking into this for you.

I can only but apologise for any issues you may face during this time and we’d recommend turning on WiFi Calling and using this where possible (if you have a compatible handset for this).

4G Calling may also help.

We’ll keep this open and if you can monitor this for us and let us know how you get on towards the end of the month?

Mohammed

This issue also applies to my husbands phone, he is with I.D.. 

I will keep an eye on the situation and let you know what is happening re the none coverage problem.

This issue started on the 05th October 2020. 

I will make contact on the 1st November and we will hope there will be some compensation for none service in our area.

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

P

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @pencil9515 

Given we can see quite clearly from our side that a known issue is affecting the mast’s closest to WA11 9EJ currently, there will be absolutely no question about us compensating you back for the lack of service you’ve been able to get as of late.

Please keep us posted here on how things fair.  We’ll then contact you privately on here to take further details to credit your account.

We will need your husband to sign up too and post a reply in here so that we can speak to him individually about his own account though.  As it’s a matter of data privacy laws that we be speaking to an account holder directly you see.

I removed the mobile numbers from your last post too to ensure no prying eyes can find those on here.

Thank you for removing phone details, I did realised after what I had done it.

So you are unable to advise how long they are going to be working on the mast?

My husband has now set up his account on this community as advised.

Thank you for your help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @pencil9515,

We’re not sure at the moment, but if your husband has contacted us, we can escalate it for you both to get some more specifics on the matter.

Will

We have both signed into the community for Id. Please can you escalate this issue for us as neither of us have any contact except with whats app.

This has been going on since 05/10/20.

Many thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Could you ask him to leave a post on this thread @pencil9515?

Will

Why iD Mobile?