Solved

Phone will not let me make or take calls

• 1 December 2020
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

I just got a new phone and the number was transferred today. It was originally working but now I can no longer receive or make calls. I tried taking out the sim etc. still nothing and can’t get hold of anyone on a live chat 

icon

Best answer by Petershaha80 2 December 2020, 08:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Gopher68.

I’m pretty sure we’ve fixed that for you now. Are you able to confirm your us?

Will

Many thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Gopher68,

Somebody should be with you shortly.

Will

Just responded now t PM.  Thanks again 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gopher68,

If you click on your profile, you should see a notification advising of a Private Message. If you reply there, we’l get the bar removed for you ASAP.

Will

Hi will yes u did. I can’t navigate this chat very well sorry.  I did respond to say turning the phone off n in didn’t work.  Just stuck at the moment n worried about missing work calls I can’t respond too thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gopher68,

I believe I responded to this query elsewhere yesterday. I’ll send you a Private message now so we can have that bar removed.

Will

Please can someone in admin answer my query.  I have been trying to sort this query out since yesterday afternoon. I can’t make calls or send text.  Paid bill as had been barred  no balance owing an my dashboard says unlimited access.  I need my phone for work work in NHs.  Have sent messages last night but no response please help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do get network coverage but yes I tried manually setting it to ID mobile even though it was on ID mobile already and that seemed to work so thank you! 

Hello @miadrianna

It’s possible this was most likeley due to the port stil processing.

Are you still having issues with this after restarting?

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do not know my mobile phone number and wish to cancel

Hello @Marian1246,

Have you tried putting the SIM in the phone? You can text or call a friend or family and get the number this way?

Then log into your account to cancel or text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code (from the iD SIM) or STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code (also from the iD SIM).

Mohammed

I do not know my mobile phone number and wish to cancel

Userlevel 1

I do get network coverage but yes I tried manually setting it to ID mobile even though it was on ID mobile already and that seemed to work so thank you! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Do you get network coverage.

Try to search network manually.

Change preferred network type.

Go to settings/ mobile network / preferred network 3G /4G.

Why iD Mobile?