Solved

PLEASE help, heart surgery patient with no service for days = unable to accept calls from/make calls to my cardiac team

• 19 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I need help PLEASE. It’s impossible to speak to a human to solve the problem given the problem with my phone, live chat not working on PC and the fact that my phone disconnects me every time I get midway through a conversation with somebody helpful. I’m trying to fix the fact that I’ve had no service for 4 to 6 days now. I was speaking to Mandy who gave me a solution that hasn’t worked, sadly she left or I was disconnected before I could mention that it wasn’t working. Same happened again before an agent could check my account. I can’t make or receive calls or texts, all I have is No Service on the top left of my screen. I’m using an iPhone 6s. My bill has been paid so I’m disappointed that I’ve lost at least 4 days of service, but those are only the days I’ve recorded, it’s definitely more than 4 days. I am currently recovering from surgery and in need of my phone in working order to receive calls from my support team. I would say it’s becoming urgent as I expect a phone call on Tuesday/Wednesday. Thanks in advance for your help. This has been a very frustrating experience and I’ve spent hours on this issue to no avail so far. PLEASE help.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 21 October 2020, 16:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @SianSD,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have faced with your phone, we will have our Support Team send you a PM now so that we can help you further with this.

Ryan

Hi @SianSD,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have faced with your phone, we will have our Support Team send you a PM now so that we can help you further with this.

Ryan

Thankfully I managed to solve the issue last night on live chat after the new recommendation to try live chat on a different browser. It was a nightmare just to find a human to talk to for such an easy fix in the end! Thank you for getting back to me here, but 2 days later doesn’t seem to fit the “urgent” label I put on the post. :( if I didn’t persevere I would have missed the call from my cardiac nurse today. Luckily I managed to receive it and no real damage was done, just a lot of frustration on my end and many days of lost service that I have paid for. But the person I spoke to in the end was very helpful and I declined the opportunity to write a complaint. From what I can see on this forum, many other people are already complaining in my stead and there’s no need for me to add to the pile having already solved my issue. Thanks again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SianSD,

We’re grateful for your feedback and input.

We’re glad the matter is now solved, and apologise that we were unable to get back to you sooner.

Take care, and please let us know if ever you need anything else.

Will

Why iD Mobile?