Solved

signal keeps dropping

• 9 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi. Both yesterday and today, our phone calls have repeatedly dropped out, and it has not been possible to connect by redialling. We both have ID mobile (maybe one of us should change!), and both lose signal at the same time so it’s not possible to use another phone either. Your signal checker says there is no problem.   we are in BS6

icon

Best answer by Will 20 November 2020, 18:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bulgakov,

We are very sorry to hear about that issue, has it happened again since posting this message? Please let us know your full postcode if it has happened again and we’ll check the masts in your area for any other reported faults.

Ryan

hI, thanks for responding. no, it hasn’t, it’s an intermittent problem

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bulgakov,

If you could kindly provide us with your full postcode, we’ll run a check in your area for any work that may be going on.

Will

Hi, so since taking out this phone contract, I thought that my signal would be pretty good after what I had read and checked and also knowing people on the three network who have good coverage in most places that I go to, I thought I would have no issues at all with ID mobile. I have a screen shot to confirm this signal is very good, however it isn’t! The calls drop all of the time! The signal drops to 3G frequently with 1 or 2 bars! I use WiFi calling and that drops calls! I’ve travelled locally (due to COVID restrictions) and my signal is so poor! Calls cut during a conversation! These are areas where signal should be good! The phone has been reset, I’ve tried a different sim in my phone and that works just fine.. I’ve tired my sim in another phone and the same problem occurs.. this leaves me to believe that the problem lies with ID mobile! I need a phone that is reliable, a phone and network that works while I am driving and does not put me in a situation where I can not contact anyone, should there be an emergency. I can not even get in touch with anyone to discuss this! If I needed to speak with someone urgently, this is not an option. I’ve literally spent over an hr today searching for some kind of contact number that puts you through to a person!  I wish to cancel this policy within the 30 days period and would like someone to contact me to arrange this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Winniepig,

We’ll send you a Private message now to assist you with processing a 30 day coverage return.

Will

Why iD Mobile?