Question

Terrible signal for months

I've had terrible signal for months and it has made my job difficult. I was just hoping it would get better but my neighbour says there is a mast down that hasn't been fixed. I want to move network and keep my number but my contract hasn't yet ended.  Please can you reduce my final bill because of the problems I've had? Thank you for your support.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ingrid Lamb,

I’m sorry to hear that.

What issues are you having with coverage and is it just at home?

Is your neighbour also on iD Mobile or a different network?

Mohammed

I too am having this issue, since lockdown I’ve relied on my phone to work at home, I’m in BS34 and according to the ID website coverage is supposed to be excellent, but on my street there is normally a maximum of 2 bars, often 1. Today whilst on the phone it cut off again, and then the person calling me back got a number not recognised message, I’ve been with ID for nearly 4 years, but really am considering changing lately as the coverage is getting worse and worse

I having exactly this issue and am in BS34, did the replacement sim help? I am fed up of my phone coverage being so awful when it used to be fine

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Darahstar, I’ve merged your posts into this one thread. Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your coverage. I’ve just run a service check using BS34 8LU as an example, and it looks like there’s some service disruption in your area which is causing some issues. Three’s engineers are aware and are working on a fix, so hopefully things are back to normal soon. We do apologise for this.

In the meantime, intermittently rebooting your phone may help to improve the signal. Are you able to use Wi-Fi Calling when at home?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?