Solved

im unable to access my phone apps ( iphone 11 pro plus) whilst out of a Wi-Fi range

• 24 January 2023
  • 3 replies

i get messages like ‘ unable to connect to internet’. Its not coverage as ive got bars showing good network. This stated happening since i returned from a holiday abroad. Can’t see anything obvious in settings set up. Am on latest Version .

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 January 2023, 14:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Louisa B White, the latest version of iOS (16.2) has lots and lots of bugs.

Have you checked to see if these might be causing your issues @Louisa B White?

Meanwhile, you could try a “Network Reset” on your iPhone 11 Pro Plus, as follows:

Tap Settings General > then scroll to and select Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset Reset Network Settings > then select Reset Network Settings again to confirm.

Good luck @Louisa B White

Thanks @andewhite .

I’ve now got 16.3 downloaded and done the network setting reset as you suggested. Will try it out tomorrow when I’m out in the places I normally need to go into the Apps (eg Wetherspoons App which did used to work for me but doesn’t/ didn’t now). I use certain Apps for work so it’s been really aggravating not to be able to access them unless I’m in Wi-Fi environment. Thanks again for your tips. I’ll let you know how I get on . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Louisa B White,

Let us know if you still have issues and we can troubleshoot this further.

It could just be an issue at the masts in your local area that’s causing the problems.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?