Question

mobile data coverage

Userlevel 2

Help!!! I have always had good signal and mobile data coverage in my area and never struggled, however, over the past 2 months or so my data and signal keep dropping out. And sometimes it comes and goes whilst I'm in the same spot. 

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rebecca Taylor 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you provide the postcode where you’ve been having issues so we can take a look?

Is the issue with data, texts or calls?

Tom

Userlevel 2

The problem is calls, data and text. My postcode is sa611eg, but having trouble all over pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Rebecca Taylor,

Checking the postcode sa611eg I can see that there is some ongoing work in the area as the Three UK engineers are working on this.

This will be causing some disruption to services.

There isn’t any ETA showing for when the work will be completed.

If you have access to WiFi I’d recommend using this where possible to help when data does drop out.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

I have monitored my signal and I consistently lose signal in a variety of areas across South West Wales. I use my phone for work and this really isn't good enough. If the issue cannot be resolved I will be forced to record these events and terminate my contract early as you are not supplying the service I signed up for

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have monitored my signal and I consistently lose signal in a variety of areas across South West Wales. I use my phone for work and this really isn't good enough. If the issue cannot be resolved I will be forced to record these events and terminate my contract early as you are not supplying the service I signed up for

It’s a grey area, but the iD terms & conditions state: 

Userlevel 2

That's fine but for personal use I'm still travelling and require signal so no difference there. No point in having a phone for personal use if you can't get signal. I don't understand why it has gone so bad. I never used to have a problem and have always praised ID for there reception but now I am seriously struggling. How do you even get to speak to someone in this company

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That's fine but for personal use I'm still travelling and require signal so no difference there. No point in having a phone for personal use if you can't get signal. I don't understand why it has gone so bad. I never used to have a problem and have always praised ID for there reception but now I am seriously struggling. How do you even get to speak to someone in this company

There’s is no telephone support helpline at iD @Rebecca Taylor - all their help & support is online.

In my experience it’s best to contact iD privately using Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM (direct message). Support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rebecca Taylor 

How long have you been having issues in these areas?

Tom

Userlevel 2

Do you work for id

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Userlevel 2

Approx 12 weeks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rebecca Taylor,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?