Question

network data issues in PO40 area

• 4 March 2024
  • 4 replies

No internet in PO40 area freshwater, isle of wight since 29th Feb 2024…. How long before a fix???

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Matt_p,

Welcome to the Community!

We can’t provide any information on issues in the area without the full postcode.

However if you have raised a complaint the team will investigate it and get back to you.

If you would like us to check it out, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks Kev I will give them a ring, yes I've seen maintenance in the area but no idea how long for .. cheers for the reply 👍

Three UK might be working on their 3G network switch-off in your area, @Matt_p. If they are, then the cell towers and backhaul network might be pinch-points while works are in-progress.

Not sure it’s possible to get a factual report on the network status in your area, via iD Mobile.

Thanks Kev I will give them a ring, yes I've seen maintenance in the area but no idea how long for .. cheers for the reply 👍

Userlevel 1

Hi @Matt_p 

I feel your pain. I was in the same position this time last month for a week. Have you tried contacting iD mobile directly? I rang them on 0800 049 2402 to raise a complaint. Not sure if it helped speed up the resolution, but I did, eventually, get some money back.

Also, have you looked on 3's Network status checker, since iD use their network?

Hope things are back to normal for you soon.

Kev.

Why iD Mobile?