Question

No Calls or Data

• 12 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Hi! 

If there is a live agent for id moblie available to assist, I’d be extremely grateful! The past few days I have had no moblie data, signal or unable to make/receive phone calls. I have spent all day trying to figure out who to contact to help me with this, and it’s proving extremely difficult and frustrating! I desperately need my SIM to start working properly again as it’s critical to my job. 
please help!! I have tried restarting my phone multiple times already…

TIA

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @H593, you can only contact the iD Mobile online Live Chat advisors from https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays.

Unfortunately @H593, you can only contact the iD Mobile online Live Chat advisors from https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays.

Hi @andewhite, thanks for your response. I’ve tried clicking on that live chat link multiple times during the times that advisors are supposedly available. And I can’t see any clear clickable option to speak to a live chat advisor. Might need a step by step haha

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @andewhite, thanks for your response. I’ve tried clicking on that live chat link multiple times during the times that advisors are supposedly available. And I can’t see any clear clickable option to speak to a live chat advisor. Might need a step by step haha

Okay @H593, just try typing “talk to a person” after connecting, to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot. 

Live chat was probably busy, busy most of today, because of a network failure affecting many customers of Three UK, SMARTY, and iD Mobile.

Hi 

Down in North Yorkshire unable to speak to a live person. Also no phone numbers

JMK

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi 

Down in North Yorkshire unable to speak to a live person. Also no phone numbers

JMK

Unfortunately @JMK, iD Mobile don’t provide any telephone customer support - their customer help & support is entirely online.

Came here to report the same issue! I live on the south coast and I've barely had any signal since Friday everywhere I go. I've just moved to ID from O2 and so far I'm not very impressed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Came here to report the same issue! I live on the south coast and I've barely had any signal since Friday everywhere I go. I've just moved to ID from O2 and so far I'm not very impressed

That’s unfortunate timing @Gary Trelease - Three UK (the iD Mobile network partner) have had network issues on 9th, 10th and 12th Feb, which has affected services on their network and their MVNO clients in the UK. 

Ahh OK I see the reports of it on the 3 website now, that is unfortunate! I'll reserve my judgement for now 😊

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ahh OK I see the reports of it on the 3 website now, that is unfortunate! I'll reserve my judgement for now 😊

And the BBC have also noted issues… "Three apologises again as some still without mobile service"

Userlevel 3

Hey there @H593, @JMK, @Gary Trelease, thank you all for getting in touch with ourselves here.

Unfortunately, since Friday last week, our network partner Three UK had an outage, which affected many customers, and we apologise this was the case.

Three have been working on resolving this ASAP for all customers affected, and I believe since yesterday, the issue has started to clear up and be resolved for the customers affected, so we hope your services begin to resume as normal now.

If they don’t, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?