Solved

no service after phone update

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I bought a new iPhone 11 for my daughter for Christmas and transferred the old SIM into the new phone. A few days later it stopped working meaning all calls were immediately failed and there is constantly no service. It can connect to WiFi. Please help!

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 14:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear about this issue! Was the iPhone 11 bought from us or from elsewhere?

If it’s from elsewhere then the phone may have become locked. Can you test the SIM card in another phone to see if the SIM has a signal?

If it was bought from us, then was it on an upgrade and did the phone come with a SIM card?

Ryan

Hello, the phone was bought from you. There was no SIM card with it. Your agent said he’d updated the old SIM anyway.

We have been trying to get this working for over 2 weeks now, and all we’ve had contact with are ‘chatbots’ and ‘delayed emails’. Can someone please sort this out? If it means you send us a new SIM card, then please go ahead and do it immediately, as I’m sure you’re happy to collect our payment in the meantime for services not being delivered!!

Please call me on *********** if you need to.

Andrew Mossford

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Andrew m 

We would very much like to help fix this issue. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?