Solved

Not receiving calls from Vodafone customers

• 7 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I have read several posts, that relate to a possible ‘partial porting’ of my number from Vodafone to ID Mobile.

after checking all the settings etc noted i still cannot receive calls from Vodafone callers, which was where my number was ported from - Texts are received.

Another post was replied to saying “That the Tech team need to look into the problem”

With me just retiring, and my ex work colleagues, and a close relation all being with Vodafone, this is still, since Christmas week, been very annoying.

Hopefully someone can reply?

Thanks

John M

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 13:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @John M,

I am sorry to hear about this issue! From looking at your other post, I can see that my colleague has sent you a PM about this so we can help further there.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your message, listed under ‘Solved’ but as i haven't heard from the ‘Tech team’ following your agent had passed a ‘Trouble sheet’ on Thursday - i still cannot receive Vodafone customers calls! - This is becoming embarrassing as i have just retired, and my ex company colleagues (all Vodafone) cannot call me at longer!!

John M

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @John M 

Please could you reply to the private message we sent you a few days ago?

We can then look into this issue further.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for contacting..

I have now just received a replacement SIM card, that ive fitted and activated..

Unfortunately i have just asked my Brother in law, who is a Vodafone Customer to call me, but he still doesn't get any message or ring tone.

As you can imagine i an now considering moving to another service provider unless something can be done by your ‘tech team’ ?

John M

Why iD Mobile?