Solved

Signal Problems

• 8 December 2020
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

right so i get signal problems where im suppose to get 4g calling it turns to 3g so how do you work that out

icon

Best answer by Michelle 15 December 2020, 17:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi There, 

Has this problem recently started ? 

Have you tried WiFI calling? You can check to see if your phone is compatible here.

We can also check your postcode to see if there have been any reported issues.

Michelle 

I purchased my Samsung A40 mobile phone together with ID service plan about 10 months ago through Carphone Warehouse  Ltd.

Am receiving absolutely no mobile signal whatsoever in my house or immediate surrounding area - postcode TN11 9AW - this is a  totally unacceptable situation as am having to leave my property and walk about 50 metres away to make and receive calls and all incoming calls are immediately transferred to Voicemail without signalling an incoming call.

Neighbours have experienced similar total lack of signal problems with ID mobile network .

Your service provider calling plan is certainly not fit for purpose in my situation and I wish to transfer my service provider to Vodafone whose signal provision is proven in this area.

How do I do this absolutely ASAP, I’m getting very fed up now standing outside my property in order to use my phone and even send SMS texts. I’m 76 yrs, receiving medical attention and need to receive incoming calls in my property.

Regards. Nicholas Goode

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Doodley6543,

We’ll drop you a private message now so that we can look into what’s going on and what we can do to fix it.

Will

Why iD Mobile?