Skip to main content

I’ve been with iD mobile for a few months now and ever since switching over my internet works well and my phone calls work, signal is always great but my text messages won’t send. Everytime I try to send a message it just says ‘not delivered’. Why is this?

Hey there @Charlottep135, we’re sorry to hear that.

When you go into your phone settings, does the correct phone number show?

Thanks,

Tyler

Yes it shows the correct no

Is there anything else I can do

Hi @Paul Teague 

Are you on an iPhone or Android?

Tom

Yes it’s a iphone

Hi, 

I’ve been with ID for a while, I have an iPhone and have tried both restarting and checking that the phone numbers match in settings (they do) - yet when I send a text it constantly shows undelivered- sometimes it sends sometimes there’s a delay or if the texts do send they send out of order. Phone calls are fine and network is all fine. Please could you advise what to do to rectify this? Thanks 

I have the same issue since switching to ID a couple of months ago. Always says 'not delivered' when i send a text, sometimes they send but mostly not. What is the solution please? I phone as well.

I have same issue!? Any solution found? 

Hi @Paul Teague, @Big M & @Lukaszontko 

This tends to happen when a SIM card is used in the device before a number is switched over to it, iPhones (for some reason) tend to latch onto the previous number or similar issues.

We’d recommend doing a network settings reset if you haven’t already done one, and if that does not help, trying a replacement SIM card.

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset oDevice] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Resetting network settings will NOT reset any personal data (Photos, Videos, Contacts etc) only network settings.

A replacement SIM card can be picked up from any Currys store, or if you wish, we can assist in sending one out, please let us know if you’d like this.

Tom