Question

48 hours and and still no delivery

• 2 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Took out a new handset and contract on Wednesday morning, received a confirmation email to say my order was correct but am still awaiting and email to say it has been dispatched, despite ID mobile offering next day delivery. 

spoke to 2 different people on the chat function yesterday, first one stated ‘order was being picked and would be with me that day’ waited in all day for the order and still didn’t arrive. 5pm I used the chat service again and was first told ‘the order didn’t exist’ then was told the order had ‘accidentally been left open’ so he was closing it and I would receive an email straight away with delivery details and it would 100% arrive today. Woke up this morning and still no email confirmation or message from DPD with a delivery date or time.

anyone have any ideas where I go next with this? To make it worse ID mobile have already taken money out of my account for the order.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Really sorry to hear this, @Fthornton1. I’ve just dropped you a private message and we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?