Solved

Delivery of a SIM card

• 5 November 2018
  • 8 replies

Hello ID,

I have ordered a SIM card on the 22nd of October but it still hasn't arrived (two weeks now).
I cannot get through to the customer service on the phone.
Could you please check if the card has been posted?

Best,
Kama
icon

Best answer by Ryan 7 November 2018, 14:26

Hi Kama,

That is unfortunate to hear. An order would only be cancelled if you have failed an internal security check or if the credit check had not been successful.

Ryan
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Kama Keskus,

I am sorry to hear this! Please can you contact our Live Chat team urgently so we can check on your order? You can contact them here.

Let me know how you get on.

Ryan
I have and I was told the order was cancelled but I have never been informed about that by ID mobile or given a reason why....I have just wasted two weeks waiting for nothing
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Kama,

That is unfortunate to hear. An order would only be cancelled if you have failed an internal security check or if the credit check had not been successful.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. That’s weird I’ve never had a problem with a credit check before. I think people should be notified if they failed checks for some reason.

Best,
Kama
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Kama Keskus,

I understand your frustration caused here. Were you not notified via email with details regarding your order failure?

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

No, unfortunately I wasn't notified.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Ryan,

No, unfortunately I wasn't notified.

Hi @Kama Keskus,

The email may be in your Spam/Junk folder as some email providers flag this.

Can you double check and confirm?

Mohammed
Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your reply.

Nothing in my spam folder.

This is actually the second time I ordered the SIM card from ID mobile and nothing happened. When I ring the cutomer serivce - they do not know what happened and I'm told to call later (?!?!)

I went with a different service provider now.

Thanks,
Kama