Solved

out of stock S10

• 5 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi I ordered a Samsung galaxy S10 off you you on the 29th of September,  you've taken the money from my bank, but still haven't heard anything.

Just want to know when am I going to receive my phone? Why is it so hard to speak to a real person? My initial contract finishes in 2 weeks time.

Please could someone get back in touch soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 6 October 2020, 21:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @C2DOBZ 

As it were.  We got notified that the Samsung S10 is end of line with Samsung now and no further stock is coming our way to fulfill the order.  You should have in theory had your order auto-cancelled, though we’ll check if that has been the case or not and ensure you get any refund owed there.

We’ve sent you a message here just now to assist further.  Please click your profile and go to your inbox to locate that.

Thanks.

Hi there, I ordered a s10 last night and had £49.99 taken out of my account and then got told that it wasnt in stock and wouldn't be for a while so id like that cancel my order and get my money back please, I've tried everything to get in contact with ID mobile and I can't get through to anyone it's impossible, if I knew it wasnt in stock I wouldn't of ordered it. I'd like to cancel my order and get my money back now please. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AleciaMckee,

I’ll drop you a Private Message now so we can look at getting that cancelled for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?