Question

Sim not arrived, contract starts tomorrow

• 5 August 2020
  • 3 replies

My sim has not arrived and my contract starts tomorrow, I don’t want to start paying if I haven’t got my sim. I have now temporarily moved to a new address and need the sim resend to a different address. Tried to find the live chat but I couldn’t find it

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @jchacko97,

We would need to issue you with a blank SIM which can then be activated onto your account so you can use the services. You can find our Live Chat Team here and if you explain that you have a new address, we can update this too if required.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ryan

Hi Ryan, 

I used your link, but I can’t find where the live chat is. I’m sure it doesn’t exist.

The customer service phone is closed. Now I’m not paying for a sim I don’t even have. I can’t create an ID mobile account because I need a sim and verification code so I can’t even cancel my plan. This is extremely poor. 

I have cancelled my direct debit until this issue is resolved

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

How long ago did you order the SIM? it takes 3-5 days to arrive. We wouldn’t recommend cancelling the direct debit @jchacko97, it tends to cause issues rather than resolve anything.

I just used the link provided, and it worked. I’d recommend using it again and selecting the Livechat option.

Will

Why iD Mobile?