Best answer by Ryan 8 December 2020, 20:11

View original

11 replies

I want to order a new sim contract because l lost my sim

my phone number is 0

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ktulu,

We are sorry to hear about that. You can order a replacement SIM card by contacting our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

hi, I want to get my number back because I lost it  [Removed]

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Florin12,

When you say you have lost the number, are you referring to losing your phone/SIM card or you have lost the number due to a disconnection?

You can contact our Live Chat Team here for help with ordering a replacement SIM card. Please let us know if you need further help after giving that a go.

Ryan

Hi, I lost my Sim card and wanted to have another one, how can I do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Abreu 

I’d recommend the following article on how to get a replacement SIM card, replacement SIMs can be picked up in any Currys store and then activated in the iD Mobile app/website.

Alternatively if you still need some assistance with requesting a replacement SIM card please let us know here so we can get in touch via this forum and get one sent out.

Tom

Hy , I lost my SIM card how can I have a new one   

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Read the first post @Petru spataru! 👌

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hy , I lost my SIM card how can I have a new one   

Hey @Petru spataru,

You can get a free replacement SIM via Currys or we can send one out to you if required.

Mohammed

Hy , yes pls can you send one by post . Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Petru spataru,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?