Solved

my sim card has not arrived and 2 direct debits have been setup

• 25 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Sim card hasn't arrived, contract started on the 24th May. Now  2 direct debits have been set up and sent out to me ,one to come out on the 23rd of every month and the 7th of every month

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 25 May 2023, 19:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Get your bank to cancel 1 DD.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sim card hasn't arrived, contract started on the 24th May. Now  2 direct debits have been set up and sent out to me ,one to come out on the 23rd of every month and the 7th of every month

If two direct debits have been setup with two different payment dates, then you have two separate pay monthly SIM accounts. Do not cancel a direct debit. Doing so will simply leave you owing money to iD Mobile and any debt will be passed on to a debt collection agency and your credit file ruined.

You need to speak to a live chat agent and get the second account closed down You can speak to them here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Gina Campbell,

Have you been able to speak to someone since or did you still need help with looking into this?

As @WelshPaul  mentioned, cancelling a Direct Debit wont’ solve this as it’s likely 2 contracts have been purchased instead of one.

You’ll need to speak to us so we can cancel the one that is not in use and send out a replacement SIM.

Mohammed

I am having the same issue. I am switching from another network and they already oped me out how can I track my sim delivery and fix the direct debit issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Ali Ahmadi 

When you order a SIM from us, this takes 3-5 working days to arrive via royal mail. How long ago did you order the deal?

-Lauren

Hi Lauren I just received it and it is up and running thanks for the reply though I am not sure if my direct debit is still doubled or not.  how can I make sure it is correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ali Ahmadi,

Do you have 2 direct debits active?

Have you checked to see if you placed 2 SIM orders by accident?

You’ll be able to see any order confirmations via your emails including junk/spam.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?