Solved

Order status

• 28 September 2021
  • 12 replies

Hello, I have pre ordered the iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 18th but I still haven't received any dispatch message. My order reference number is 118199160. I would like an order update. I am a new customer and I have not received my SIM and can't contact live chat. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 September 2021, 19:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Richu,

There's been a huge demand (massive pre-ordering) for the iPhone 13, which only became available on the 24th September.

I'm guessing that due to the volumes of pre-orders and also supply problems delivery notifications will be delayed. 

Elsewhere in this forum iD have said that with pre-orders, they’d [iD] expect a dispatch email to be sent closer to the time, but how long is a piece of string?

If you're really worried, why not contact the iD Live Chat team here for an update on your order. Anyway, good luck!

Thank you for your response @andewhite, I understand there's a huge demand, I was just asking because when I ordered ( through Carphone warehouse ) it said it would be delivered on or before the 27th. Also I can't contact the live chat as I said I don't have an account set up yet because I haven't received my phone number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Richu, as you ordered through Carphone Warehouse, they’d be the first people to speak to about your order and why it’s not been fulfilled as promised.

Anyway, hope your phone arrives soon - good luck!  

When I chose the plan and the iPhone they sent me to the iD website to order it, so I think iD should know where my order is or what's going on.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Richu - iD should be the people helping you.

Did you try the iD Live Chat service? 

Otherwise, if you don’t mind waiting, someone from iD will send you private message in this forum in due course.

I don't mind waiting, I already said I can't contact live chat.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Richu, what’s the problem you’re having with the Live Chat service? 

I already said in the original question: "I am a new customer and I have not received my SIM and can't contact live chat."

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Richu, I thought it was possible to use Live Chat without having received a SIM.

I believe iD have multiple ways of verifying your identify, so you can use Live Chat without necessarily having received your SIM.

Anyway, you’re happy to wait for a private message from iD - I hope they get this sorted for you.

I am still waiting for a response from iD... I see that other customers are getting replies from the iD employees but I haven't received any..

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Richu, getting a response from an iD employee, here in the forum can sometimes take a while.

If you’ve got a Carphone Warehouse nearby, they might be able to help you.

Otherwise, you’ll need to wait for a private message from iD in this forum - or give the Live Chat service a try.

I hope it gets sorted though - good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Richu,

We’re sorry to hear about your order issue. We aim to respond to all posts here within 24 to 48 hours but we’ll send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?