Solved

Sim hasn't arrived and no dispatch email

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I placed an order on the 29th Jan for a new sim card only contract and have recevied lots of emails, including my contract documents, confirmation of my direct debit and even notice that my first bill is ready. But i still haven’t received the sim card, or even an email from ID, DPD or Currys saying its been dispatched! 

I already switched over my PAC number, a little over eager I know, and now am stuck with no working phone and no idea when the sim card will arrive. It was only supposed to take 2 working days!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 February 2023, 14:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Normally an iD SIM card takes 3-5 working days (by Royal Mail) from the date of dispatch @SMBClark

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @SMBClark,

Sorry to heae you have not had your SIM yet.

It is likely just delayed, however, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hey @SMBClark,

Sorry to heae you have not had your SIM yet.

It is likely just delayed, however, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Hello Mohammed

i also have not had my SIM arrive, and it was ordered last Friday 

I appreciate it’s only a few days but I was also told a separate email from the courier would be sent but nothing!

I also have email contract, docs, direct debit confirmation but nothing about SIM card?

should I make a new thread or can you look into this for me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Amanjit Mattu 

When did you make your order?

SIM only orders are sent via Royal Mail and can take 3-5 working days to arrive.

Tom

Hi I ordered a sim on 7/4/23 , I have had no email about delivery but recently received email about my up coming bill can someone advices on how I contact about finding out when I will receive my SIM card ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Emma Duguid 

You should have received the SIM card by now.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?