Solved

14 day cooling off period

• 20 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’d like to swap my phone to the bigger iPhone 14 plus I don’t like how small the normal iPhone 14 is. I think my 14 days ends today, how do I go about changing my contract and sending this phone back? 
Thank you 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 21 May 2023, 10:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Emily Kettlewell did you manage to get this sorted and swapped?

No I haven’t managed to sort it yet, do I just request to return it? I want to swap my phone and get the bigger one so I’m not just wanting to return, I’m wanting to change my contract and get the bigger phone so I’m not sure how I go about sorting it. I only got the iPhone 14 2 weeks ago it’s still not set up as I didn’t like how small it was. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Emily Kettlewell,

Where did you purchase it from? Was it Currrys or iD Mobile directly?

If Currys, you only have 14-days to return the contract to them so you can look at exchanging by purchasing a new contract.

If via iD Mobile then it’s 30-days and we can send you a PM here to setup a return.

We don’t offer an exchange as you are wanting, you’d return the new contract and then purchase a new contract (subject to a new credit and security check).

If it’s an upgrade, it would first need to be reversed before it can be re-upgraded which is once the handset is fully returned.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?